Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

My grandson Nolan - working hard!
2012 has come steaming down the track and I've had all I can do to keep out of its way!   For Christmas I had a little helper come to give the tracks a dose of angel dust - and that let us slow down and enjoy the holiday weekend!

Dawn Riley

2012 is seeing some changes in the office - I have a massage therapist "extern" which is such a great added offering for Hands-On Health!   Dawn Riley will be doing her student massage work at Hands-On Health/Acupressure Access.   Come in for a $30 full hour massage!   You are welcome to use your Punchcard if you have punches left!   We've done some revamping at the office, it is now wheelchair accessible and partitioned - we hope to have an open house in January.    But don't wait - call today for an appointment!   (712) 542-1100 or (712) 303-8504 to schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog